Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cheating.

This might be the pot calling the kettle black, but I can't believe how many of my students "try" to cheat. Not only do they try but they are terrible at it, maybe I was terrible at it also? I got caught when I was in high school so I must have been bad at it. But these kids are just stupid about it.

Last week I caught some of my students looking through my tests when I had gone to get some water. I mean the hallway is at least 75 feet long before you can get to the door, if they were smart don't you think that they would have posted a lookout.

I have been giving movie tests and the movie plays really loudly, yet they start to whisper when I stop it between scenes. You'd think they would wait until a loud scene to get their cheating done. I should teach a thing or two about cheating.

No comments: