Monday, April 27, 2009

Long Time No See 好久不见了

Small update on my life after nearly seven months without posting, I'm now in Beijing working and living. I love it and would say that only miss Longhu when I ache for the "real" China, the one that you read about in travel guides. Beijing is so modern and westernized that nobody really stares at me or really cares that I'm in their vicinity. I've lost the pseudo celebrity status that I loved to hate in Zhengzhou. I'll try to keep this updated a little more sorry about the lack of effort on my part.

2 comments:

Hectorious said...

Yo, are you still in Zhengzhou? I searched some blogs for the city and yours came up. I was wondering if i could ask you some questions about the city and traveling to Shaolin Temple.

Hek

leslie said...

now i know why you wanted to go back to zhengzhou:to visit friends AND find your pseudo celebrity status. haha. i like it.